OPERATION (YOUTUBE

WTF ARE YOU DOING!) SMACKDOWN


June 03, 2008

SMACKDOWN SUCCESS



By Allah! First the tooth Fairy leaves me a knock-off Rolex that is so cheap it does not even have a dial, and now some crazy infidels get me thrown off of You-Tube. Whats next? Crusaders start handing out Christian coins? By the fleas of my fathers, it is getting harder and harder to be this stupid and not get blown up.

Death to those Smackdown American peoples. Don't they know about the first amendment. Don't they know that it only applies to us mooselimbs. It is enough to make one stop beating his wives. I go back to cave now. Talk to camel. Maybe bring some flowers. Get Lucky.

Ooohhh beautifuulll camelll....

Four legs are so nice....

My cave is my castle...

Your hot breath is like spice...


Gotta go Puke now.


Svin




8 comments:

andrea said...

PC Nazi's gonna get you Svin!

Lan Astaslem said...

ROFL-COPTER!!!!!

instinct said...

LOL

You forgot to add "May the fleas of a thousand camels find their tents tonight"

andrea said...

instinct - crack up of a line. I think you should use google translate and translate to Arabic and leave for comments on videos!

Lan Astaslem said...

هل البراغيث من الف الجمال ايجاد الخاص بك خيمة الليلة

There you go!

Svinrod said...

Ian,
Thanks for the translation. I liked it so much I put it in the top box.
Svin

andrea said...

LMAO but I'm tellin ya, PC Nazi's gonna get every one of you guys!

So much for tea and decorum.

Third Zionist Whore said...

Bwahahahaha, Kitty Dance!!!!!