OPERATION (YOUTUBE

WTF ARE YOU DOING!) SMACKDOWN


December 16, 2010

New al libi vid calling for killing the kufar found where?

Being concerned with the jihad on YouTube, I naturally perked up when I saw the headline to a piece by THOMAS JOSCELYN at the Long War Journal released just today . The title was Analysis: 'Lady al Qaeda' in propaganda.


I became even more interested when I read the opening paragraph: (emph mine)

Top al Qaeda ideologue Abu Yahya al Libi has released a new propaganda tape, entitled "Aafia Siddiqui...Captivity and Oppression, So Where Are the Heroes?" Al Libi calls on Muslims to wage jihad to avenge Aafia Siddiqui, who was sentenced in September to 86 years in prison for attempting to shoot American officials in Afghanistan. Continue reading Analysis: 'Lady al Qaeda' in propaganda.
So, of course you know what I went out and did right?  Yup, I went and tried to find it on Youtube.


A scant 11 hours ago, a video was uploaded by a YouTube user named WorldWideJihad called "Aafia Siddiqui...Captured and Subjugated...(URDU) - Shaykh Abu Yahya al Libi 1 of 2"



Now, I know the titles are different, and I don't speak urdu; but if I were a betting man, I'd say they were the same video, wouldn't you?

Image borrowed from The Jawa Report
(click the image to view The Jawa Reports jihad on YouTube archive)

No comments: