OPERATION (YOUTUBE

WTF ARE YOU DOING!) SMACKDOWN


April 07, 2011

Who is John Galt? - You'll Find Him HERE in Ann Barnhardt.

.
Ann Barnhardt - just your average American.  Not.

She seems to start each morning, or afternoon, here -
"Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come, THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL. For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen †"

From there - she grabs the gauntlet ...


And throws it down -
"There are a LOT of emails of concern for my safety. Yes, I knew EXACTLY what I was doing going in to this, and I am HONORED to lead you into this battle. But if you REALLY want to help me, here is what you can do. Go out, buy a koran, video yourself burning it and post that on YouTube. Do it NOW. Show the muslims how utterly futile it would be to kill me. I am delighted to lead from the front, but the only way this works is if you wonderful patriots BACK ME UP. One man storming the beach at Normandy would have been meaningless machine gun fodder. But the First Army U.S. and the Second Army U.K. storming the beach constituted a decisively victorious force. Oooh-Rah!"

And again here ...
"And if you weren't such a monumental jackass Senator Graham, and didn't spend all of your time kissing the ass of the very political system that would cut your throat in a heartbeat, maybe you would understand..." - HERE

Self described... "I. Am. Wyatt. Earp"

Those who have our backs would call her a sheepdog ...

My two cents?  She personifies the best America has to offer.  Thank you Ann Barnhardt!



No comments: