OPERATION (YOUTUBE

WTF ARE YOU DOING!) SMACKDOWN


April 26, 2011

why hasn't the MSM touched Ann Barnhardt's Koran Burning?

.
Alright - fine!  If you think I am completely in agreement with Ann Barnhardt's jihad, go ahead, think what you want.  Truth is - I sure as hell am.  She is one stand up, got your back American woman.

Earlier I posted her video of burning the Koran.  She has since gotten "one" death threat and her response is worth (oh jawa where are you - she SO speaks your language) the read.

"Dear Dr. ElGuindy-
If you can dismount your six year old nephew (who is also your half-brother and your double-cousin) for long enough to read this, hear me clearly. I will never, ever, ever submit to islam, which is a satanic political system, founded by an insane con-artist pedophile dirtbag. Here's what you need to do, Mo. COME AND GET ME. 9175 Kornbrust Circle, Lone Tree, CO 80124. Come and get me, you pathetic, simpering, pants-pissing coward. Come and see what it is like to find yourself on the business end of the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America coupled with the righteous wrath of a seriously, seriously pissed off Roman Catholic. Come taste my lead. Let's re-enact the Battle of Tours right on my front stoop. I'll be Charles the Hammer, and you can be anonymous dead muslim number 25,497. Sound good? Anytime, you quivering sow. Anytime."

Yesterday Ann posted her answer to the question many of us have had and that is - why hasn't the MSM reported on what she is doing - BURNED THE KORAN!!! Dear Lord isn't that the biggest no-no in the world?!?  One would certainly think so if you saw their coverage of Terry Jones!  But they haven't.  I am doing her a disservice by not printing her whole piece here for multiple reasons but perhaps this will entice you to read her site often, and perhaps these small snippits will entice you to follow the link and read -

"Many people are puzzled as to why my exposure to date has been limited exclusively to blogs and internet radio - no mainstream media whatsoever, while Terry Jones is everywhere. There are two very simple reasons:"

"The mainstream media want to present Jones as the face and voice of the anti-jihad, anti-muslim front. As I said in my YouTube clip, Jones is himself a caricature. He is a Deep South redneck (I do not consider that a pejorative, by the way) complete with a handlebar moustache. Further..."

"Now compare that to me. I am average and unremarkable in appearance. I appreciate all of the guys out there complimenting my looks, but the fact is that I am very average on the looks meter. The only thing I will say is that I have enough walking-around money to be able to afford decent, well-tailored clothes, good make-up, bi-monthly visits to a tanning salon, and hair coloring and straightening."

"Next, the mainstream media will never have anything to do with me because they know that to do so would be to take the rhetorical equivalent of a chainsaw sideways up the poop chute. They only want to go up against the weak. Jones is weak. The media whores (on both sides - because all mainstream media players are whores chasing a paycheck at the end of the day) are indeed smarter than Jones. They are NOT smarter than me, and they know this. Not that that is saying much."

"The second big reason the media won't touch me is this: If they don't report on me or my existence NOW, if and when something happens to me at the hands of muslims....."
Continue reading here - http://barnhardt.biz/



No comments: