OPERATION (YOUTUBE

WTF ARE YOU DOING!) SMACKDOWN


September 17, 2011

It Has Been Way Too Long

.
.
A visit here yesterday by PatriotUSA reminds me, it has been way too long since I have said THANK YOU to those who come to this site. Who flag even one video. Who simply read here and carry with them the knowledge imparted.

For various reasons the majority of us are not in the military.  Many of us (ahem) are of an age quite past eligibility - but let me say to each of you - you are the BEST.  Have no doubt - you armchair cyberwarriors make a huge difference.  Thank you so much!

I hope each of you will personally take some ownership of the message of this video as it is also speaks of who you are!  The best of the best, patriots all.

*
*
*


1 comment:

PatriotUSA said...

Thank you for mentioning me and my site here at QTR! So very much appreciated and I plan to start posting up the smackdown of the day over on PC, later this week.

We can all make a difference if each one contributes. I am truly honored to assist and be associated with you and the other sites.

Thank again!!